A1

REPASO PLURALES IRREGULARES

Ejercicio 1: COMPLETA CON PLURALES IRREGULARES 

1. There are 2 ___________playing in the park (child / children)
2. There is 1 ______________in the street (person / people )
3. There are 3 ____________ in the shop (women / woman)
4. My _____________are very small (foot / feet )
5. My little niece only has 1 _______________ (tooth / teeth)
6. There are 5 ________________in this garage (mouse / mice)
7. I collect the _______________ of the garden everyday (leaf /leaves)
8. I have got 2 ______________, one is orange and the other one is yellow (fish)
9. There are 5 ________________ in that farm (sheep)
10. This tree only has one ______________(leaves / leaf).

EJERCICIO 2: RUTINAS



ESCRIBE TU RUTINA 

EJERCICIO 3: LA HORA EN INGLÉS 

Para preguntar la hora decimos: What time is it?  /  What's the time?  
y respondemos: It's .... 

EN INGLÉS LOS MINUTOS SE DICEN PRIMERO, Y LUEGO LA HORA: 
It's half past two (son las dos y media)
It's a quarter to ten (son las 10 menos cuarto) 

PERO ... CUANDO ES LA HORA EN PUNTO , ejemplo SON LAS 1 en punto, SE DICE ANTES LA HORA Y LUEGO LOS MINUTOS (It's one o'clock) 


AHORA VAMOS A APRENDER A DECIR LA HORA EN INGLÉS 





Ahora vamos a practicar ... 






AHORA VAMOS A ESCRIBIR LA HORA EN LA QUE HACEMOS NUESTRAS ACTIVIDADES COTIDIANAS, Ejemplo: 

I wake up at seven o'clock. I get dressed at ten past seven.
I have breakfast at fifteen past seven. 
At half past seven I take the dog for a walk. 
I go to work at eight o'clock. 
The lessons start at half past eight.
 I've got a break at twenty past ten. 
I finish work at half past two. 
I arrive home at quarter to three.
 I have lunch at three o'clock. 
I have a rest at half past three.
 I spend the afternoon studying English. 
I go to the gym at half past eight. 
I have a shower at five to ten.
 I have dinner at quarter past ten, and I go to bed at midnight. 


ESCRIBE LA RUTINA DE JANE: 

8:30 wake up : She wakes up at half past eight. 

8:45 get dressed 
9:00  have breakfast 
9:15 go to work
14:00 have lunch 
14: 25 watch tv
15:45 have a shower
18:00 study
21:15 have dinner
00:00 go to bed 


READING ACTIVITY   DESCARGAR

LISTENING ACTIVITY  ACTIVIDAD


PRONUNCIATION SONG: 









Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

4º ESO REPASO CONDICIONALES

4º A HOMEWORK 10th to 12th JUNE

B2