4º ESO REPASO CONDICIONALES

Bitmoji Image


THIS WEEK WE ARE GOING TO REVIEW CONDITIONALS ! 

TAREA 1: COPIA ESTE ESQUEMA EN TU LIBRETA








TAREA 2: HAZ ESTOS 5 EJERCICIOS:

EXERCISES : 

1) Fill in the gaps with the correct forms of the first conditional. Use the verbs in brackets.

 a) If I.................... (study) hard, I......................... (pass) this year's exam.
 b) If the weather........................ (be) fine, we........................ (go) on a picnic.
 c) If I............................ (travel) to Paris, I........................... (visit) the Eiffel Tower.
 d) If they.......................... (not invite) me to their birthday party, I......................... (not go).
 e) If he.............................. (get) my email, he............................... (send) us the information we need. f) If she.............................. (travel) to London, she........................ (visit) the museums.
 g) If I....................... (get) the money, I................................ (buy) a mobile phone.
 h) If I......................... (have) enough time this evening, I......................... (watch) a movie.


2) Fill in the blanks with the correct forms of the second conditional. Jack is daydreaming about winning the next lottery jackpot. Here is what he is saying:

 a) If I........................ (win) the lottery, I.....................(be) a millionaire.
b) If I......................... (be) rich , I........................(quit) my job.
c) I............................ (buy) anything I want if I..................... (get) that jackpot.
d) I............................ (buy) the most expensive car if I............................(want). 4
e) If I.......................... (travel) somewhere, I........................... (stay) in the most luxurious hotels.
 f) But I....................... (not be) too materialistic if I.................... (win) millions of dollars.
g) I.......................... (help) the poor if I........................... (become) a millionaire.
h) I.......................... (give) some money to charities if......................... (be) rich.


3) Complete the following sentences with the third conditional.

 a) If you.................................... (work) hard, you.............................. (pass) the exam.
 b) If they........................... (take) him to hospital earlier, he................................. (not die).
c) I.................................. (send) you the document if you....................................... (give) me your email address.
 d) He.............................. (not miss) the bus if he................................ (wake up) earlier.
e) If I............................... (know) you were coming, I...................................... (prepare) a delicious meal.
 f) If you......................... (not be) late, you.............................. (catch) the six o'clock train.
 g) If the weather .................................. (be) better last weekend, we.............................. (go) to the beach.
 h) If you............................ (come) to the meeting yesterday, you............................. (met) Jane.


 4) Complete these conditional sentences with a suitable form. Use conditional types 0, 1, 2and 3. 

 a) If I were you, ..................................... (marry) him.
 b) If I had known, I............................... (lend) you my car. 
c) .............................. (call) me if you are free?
 d) Would you buy this car if you................................ (have) enough money?
 e) I................................... (watch) the match if I have enough time.
 f) If you............................ (turn) the tap, water pours. 
g) If I get there on time, I............................ (call) you .
 h) If you had worked hard, you............................. (be) promoted.


5. WRITE SENTENCES: 

If I were you, __________________________________
If it rains tomorrow, _______________________________
If the quarantine continues, ____________________________
I will go to the beach, ________________________________
If I had passed the exam, _________________________________
If I had netflix, _________________________________________

Bitmoji Image




Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

4º A HOMEWORK 10th to 12th JUNE

B2