3º ESO HOMEWORK 10th to 12th JUNE

Bitmoji Image

Esta semana, como sabéis, tenemos PUENTE lunes y martes, de modo que solo tendremos clases miércoles y jueves.
 Bitmoji Image

HOMEWORK FOR THIS WEEK: 


1   * Complete the table with the sentences A–F.

A_ I’m going to go on a school rugby tour of Scotland next month.

B_ I don’t think we’ll beat all the teams we play.
C_ ‘I need someone to write a blog while we’re on tour.’ ‘I’ll do it.’
D_ I definitely won’t miss my parents when I’m away.
E_ ‘What about photos?’ ‘I’ll take some before every match.’
F_ Our coach is going to help us improve our fitness and stamina.



Predictions about the future
Spontaneous decisions
Future plans and intentions
……………………….
……………………….
……………………….





2   ** Complete the dialogue with the correct will and be going to form of the verbs in brackets.
Mum    I’m thirsty.
Zac      I (1) ………. (get) you a drink. Here you are. By the way, I
            (2) ………. (be) home late tomorrow night. I’ve got robot club.
Mum    Have you finished your robot yet? The robot race is on Saturday,
Zac      Yes, it is. We (3) ………. (make) some final improvements to the robot tomorrow. We’ve called him Robotron!
Mum    What’s your prediction then? Do you think Robotron (4) ………. (do) well on Saturday?
Zac      I’m sure he (5) ………. (not win) the race, but I think they (6) ………. (give) him the prize for the best-looking robot! I just hope we have lots of spectators on the day.
Mum    I (7) ………. (come) and watch! I’ve already got my ticket. I don’t think Dad (8) ………. (be) there though.



FIRST CONDITIONAL .

VIDEO EXPLANATION : 


First Conditional | Woodward English


First Conditional – Colegio Vistarreal Bilingual Blog

PRIMER CONDICIONAL : IF + PRESENTE SIMPLE , WILL + INFINITIVO . 

EJEMPLOS: 
1. IF I STUDY, I WILL PASS THE EXAM // SI YO ESTUDIO, APROBARÉ EL EXAMEN
2. IF SHE ARRIVES EARLY, WE WILL GO TO THE CINEMA. 




EXERCISE 1. Complete the Conditional Sentences (FIRST CONDITIONAL) by putting the verbs into the correct form.
  1. If you (send)  this letter now, she (receive)  it tomorrow.
  2. If I (do)  this test, I (improve)  my English.
  3. If I (find)  your ring, I (give)  it back to you.
  4. Peggy (go)  shopping if she (have)  time in the afternoon.
  5. Simon (go)  to London next week if he (get)  a cheap flight.
  6. If her boyfriend (phone / not)  today, she (leave)  him.
  7. If they (study / not)  harder, they (pass / not)  the exam.
  8. If it (rain)  tomorrow, I (have to / not)  water the plants.
  9. You (be able/ not)  to sleep if you (watch)  this scary film.
  10. Susan (can / move / not)  into the new house if it (be / not)  ready on time.
EXERCISE 2. Put the verbs in brackets into the gaps. Form a Conditional sentence – type I. Only use the will-future in the main clauses.

EXAMPLE:

If I   (to go) to the cinema, I   (to watch) an interesting film.

ANSWER:

If I go to the cinema, I will watch an interesting film
.


  1. If I  (to study), I  (to pass) the exams.
  2. If the sun  (to shine), we  (to walk) into town.
  3. If he  (to have) a temperature, he  (to see) the doctor.
  4. If my friends  (to come), I  (to be) very happy.
  5. If she  (to earn) a lot of money, she  (to fly) to New York.
  6. If we  (to travel) to London, we  (to visit) the museums.
  7. If you  (to wear) sandals in the mountains, you  (to slip) on the rocks.
  8. If Rita  (to forget) her homework, the teacher  (to give) her a low mark.
  9. If they  (to go) to the disco, they  (to listen) to loud music.
  10. If you  (to wait) a minute, I  (to ask) my parents.
Bitmoji Image


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

4º ESO REPASO CONDICIONALES

4º A HOMEWORK 10th to 12th JUNE

B2