4º ESO ANSWER KEY HOMEWORK 11th to 14th MAY

EXERCISE 1. PAST SIMPLE VS PAST CONTINUOUS

1. was Surfing/ attacked
2. was dancing / met
3. was having/ saw
4. saw/ were swimming
5. arrived/ was having 
6. was playing/ broke
7: was waiting/ arrived
8. got back/ was cooking


EXERCISE 2. PRESENT PERFECT VS PRESENT PERFECT CONTINUOUS

1. Have you bought your train ticket yet?
2. The kitchen is a complete mess! What have the children been doing? 
3. Julie’s been learning to drive for six years!
4. Amanda’s already had lunch, so she’ll meet us later.
5. How much coffee has she drunk this morning?
 6. Simon’s written three books. 

EXERCISE 3. PAST SIMPLE VS PAST PERFECT
1. We had already eaten when John came home.
2. Last year Juan passed all his exams.
3. When I got to the airport I discovered I had forgotten my passport.
4. I went to the library, then I bought some milk and went home.
5. I opened my handbag to find that I had forgotten my credit card. 


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

4º ESO REPASO CONDICIONALES

4º A HOMEWORK 10th to 12th JUNE

B2