1º BACH

REPORTED SPEECH 

EXPLICACION Y EJERCICIOS

Reported Speech




USED TO / BE USED TO/ GET USED TO 

Used To - Get Used To - Be Used To - 7 E S L


USED TO + INFINITIVO: Para algo que solíamos hacer en el PASADO. I used to play the guitar when I was 5 years old.

BE USED TO + GERUNDIO: Para algo que estamos ACOSTUMBRADOS a hacer. I'm used to studying 4 hours a day. También puede ir seguido por un NOMBRE o un PRONOMBRE: I'm used to hard work. I'm used to him.

GET USED TO + GERUNDIO: ACOSTUMBRARSE A , estás en el proceso de acostumbrarte a algo. I'm getting used to this flat. I can't get used to working 8 hours a day.






USE TO EXERCISE 1

EXERCISE 2







EJERCICIOS REPASO LIBRO 1

EJERCICIOS REPASO LIBRO 2

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

4º ESO REPASO CONDICIONALES

4º A HOMEWORK 10th to 12th JUNE

1º Bachillerato